Booking A Party and Prices
CAMO PARTY (Saturdays only) – 2 HOUR DURATION
• An excellent price of just £13.50 per child, including a Firepower birthday tea
• Two parents admitted free into the Museum with every party booking
• Minimum of 10 children per party
Booking a party could not be easier!
Step 1 Phone 020 8312 7103 and check availability. If available your chosen date will be held provisionally for 5 days.
Step 2 Our party organiser will send you an invoice and party invitations. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking, Cheques payable to ‘Firepower’.
Step 3 Our party organiser will send you a balance invoice one week prior to your party, requesting payment and final numbers. Party bags can be ordered at this stage.
Step 4 Enjoy your party!
1. In the case of parties booked with two or less weeks prior – full payment will be required to confirm the booking.
2. Please be aware that suitable clothing must be worn for the birthday party – i.e. jeans/tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
3. Parents of children attending are advised to drop their children off and return to collect them. The Museum does not have the facilities to accommodate all waiting parents. Also can you please be advised, those parking in unsuitable areas are liable to receive PARKING TICKETS. We are not responsible for waiting parents and their vehicles. All parents who park in the Museum car park MUST leave their registration details at the front desk to avoid getting a ticket.
Please read our Party Terms and Conditions